Here at Monty's we have tried and tested various Paw & Nose balms and this one stands out the most giving the best results, no sticky substances, all natural ingredients which is what we like to hear. We actually use this ourselves on our hands too, if you haven't tried Vita Canis paw balm handmade by Jitka then grab a tin today. Guaranteed results or your money back!
Vita Canis Paw Butter is formulated for dry, cracked paws, noses, and elbows in dogs. Our paw balm is 100% natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. Paw Butter has a pleasant earthy aroma. UK-made Paw Butter is deeply moisturising and nourishing, lick-safe, with no synthetic ingredients and fragrances. 40g
- Shea Butter – helps cell regeneration
- Neem Oil – antibacterial, actively fights against viruses, are deadly to 14 different types of yeast
- Olive Oil – anti-inflammatory properties as well as helping to moisturise and soften the skin
- German Chamomile Essential Oil – anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and relieves itchy skin
- Lavender Essential Oil – antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal
How to use:
Apply a small amount on dry skin, paw pad, nose, elbow, and gently massage in.
For external use only. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep away from children. Do not use it on cats.