Contains 75% fresh meat and bone.
British Beef Green Tripe, British Chicken with Bone, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Why do we use these ingredients?
Typically, game and red meat can contain higher levels of purine. This is why our low purine recipe contains high-quality green tripe and human-grade quality chicken to provide quality protein and essential amino acids, without high levels of purine. Our grain-free recipe also contains biologically appropriate vegetables, such as fresh carrots and kale, and superfoods, such as salmon oil and raw sea kelp powder, which are loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to maintain kidney, liver and pancreas health.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Contains functional foods
- Fortified with antioxidants
- Flavour and palatability are very high and encourage eating in animals with decreased appetite
- Low in fat
- Supports kidney and liver function
- Low sodium and magnesium content to support heart function
- Easy to digest and gentle on the gut
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 73.20%
- Protein: 12.70%
- Fat: 7.90%
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2.40%
- Fibre: 1.20
- Calcium: 0.51%
- Phosphorus: 0.32%
- Sodium: 0.08%