A Complimentary treat for dogs & cats of all life stages
Why Calming? Pets can be susceptible to stresses and anxiety. This can be due to biological or psychological reasons.
Our recipe has been formulated to help alleviate stress, anxiety and aid digestion. 70g
Why use Monty's calming Treats?
- Healthy Calming Treats: Our recipe is healthy and simple, containing high levels of fresh protein - duck & chicken meat (64%) mixed with active ingredients to help calm your pet. Lavender, Camomile & Probiotics help relieve stress, anxiety & calm digestion. Great for situations such as kennels, bonfire night, fireworks, separation anxiety and many more.
- Junk Free Treats: As these treats contain no additives or unwanted extras you can use them without the worry that they are making your pet unhealthy. The high protein content is just what your pet needs and the small tasty treats are perfect for puppies and dogs of any age. You can also feed these to your cat.
- Grain Free: Help to reduce your pets allergies by feeding grain free. Many pets have reactions to grain which cause itchy, dry skin, loose stools, upset stomach, inflamed skin and frequent scratching. These 100% Natural Grain Free Training treats are a perfect addition to any grain free diet.
- Tasty Treat: Expertly cooked to lock in vitamins, minerals and goodness along with enhancing aroma and giving a great taste that your dog will love.
- Easy To Use Resealable Bag: Our 100% Natural Premium Training Treats come in a handy resealable bag to keep them fresher for longer. The pouch is mess free and makes it easy to carry in your treat bag, pouch or pocket. The small treat size means you do not have to worry about over feeding like with other less healthy treats.
Freshly Prepared Duck 40%, Freshly Prepared Chicken 24%, Sweet Potato 13%, Potato, Peas, Vegetable Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Chicken Gravy 1%, Nucleotides 1%, Cellulose, Omega 3 Supplement, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Beta Glucans, Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS), Camomile (50 mg/kg), Lavender (50 mg/kg)